HGF-MFE Standard FRMC Hot Gas Filter
The standard FRMC hot gas filter consists of a cylinder made of sintered metal powder, a stainless steel keel / perforated metal support and a flange welded to one end of the cylinder.
Its wall thickness can be as thin as 0.5 mm, which ensures the low generated resistance, good gas passing performance, and large dust removal capacity.
The keel or perforated metal support structure of the filter increases its strength, which protect the structure from being damaged during the back-pulse and mechanical vibration dust removal.
The standard hot gas filter also has good electrical conductivity, wear resistance and long service life.
It is widely used in high temperature flue gas purification and dust removal in coal-fired power plants, steel processing plants, cement industry, metallurgy, non-ferrous metallurgy, glass plants and other industries.
- Large dust removal capacity. 2 times dust removing performance of a dust bag made of PPS.
- High filtration accuracy. The dust content after purification is ≤ 5 mg/Nm3.
- Wear resistance. Its metal structure offers great wear resistance and a higher wear resistant coefficient when compared with other glass fiber materials, delivering a longer service life.
- Filter body tensile strength: ≥ 1400 N/(5 cm × 20 cm)
- Gas permeability: ≥ 100 L/dm2.min (1,000 Pa)
- Allowable usage temperature: ≤ 450 °C
- Good electrical conductivity. Made of sintered metal power, it has better electrical conductivity than that of fiber dust bags as it does not generate static electricity like fiber dust bags during the filtration process.
- Corrosion resistance. It can work in strong corrosive gases containing SO2, SO3, HCL, HF, etc.
Sintered FRMC surface
Perforated metal pipe supports
|Tube Outer Diameter
|Filter Plate Hole Size
|Recommended Center Distance Between 2 Filters
|Note: The wall thickness can be customized upon request.|
The HGF-MFE standard FRMC hot gas filter is mainly used in the high-temperature flue gas dust removal and purification treatment of coal-fired power, steel processing industries, cement plants, metallurgy, non-ferrous metallurgy, etc.
- In the coal-fired power industry, it is mainly used for the dust removal and purification treatment of coal-fired boilers.
- In the iron and steel industry, it is mainly used to treat the flue gas generated during operations such as electric furnaces and sintering machines.
Flue gas treatment of coal-fired boilers in thermal power plants
Dust removal from flue gas of sintering machine in steel plant
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.